[Freeswitch-users] Huawei E169 Group Buy

curriegrad2004 curriegrad2004 at gmail.com
Sun May 13 22:32:30 MSD 2012

>From what I've known, the 850/1900 bands are primarily used for UMTS
up here in North America.

Rogers, Telus and Bell use those UMTS frequencies up here in Canada.
However, the UMTS AWS (1700) band that Steve was talking about, it's
mainly used by Wind and Mobilicity in Canada. From my limited
knowledge of how the mobile carriers use in the USA, T-Mobile uses the
UMTS AWS band for their 3G service while AT&T uses the 850/1900 UMTS
bands.

Hope this clears up any confusion for people who are in North America
and are willing to try these dongles out with FS.