[Freeswitch-users] make current fails

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Tue May 8 22:53:16 MSD 2012

You might need to rebootstrap... We are currently changing some things
around getting ready to bump the versions an some changes were required to
Makefile.am this morning.... This could cause the errors you are seeing or
if you pulled at the wrong time it would have actually caused the build to
just hang