[Freeswitch-users] error/NO_ROUTE_DESTINATION while define groupserror/NO_ROUTE_DESTINATION

Brian Foster bdfoster at endigotech.com
Tue May 8 08:48:22 MSD 2012

This may not have anything to do with your problem, but just to let you
know git head is considered stable and is recommended. We've been running
it here with no major issues and find it more reliable than 1.0.6. Just my
two cents. As far as I know 1.0.6 isn't really updated. Join the rest of
us, you'll be surprized.

-BDF