[Freeswitch-users] error/NO_ROUTE_DESTINATION while define groupserror/NO_ROUTE_DESTINATION

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue May 8 07:55:19 MSD 2012

Samira,

When I say that I pressed F6 I mean that I went to fs_cli and pressed F6.
You can also do "reloadxml". If you don't reload your xml after making a
change then FreeSWITCH can't apply those changes.

I copied your xml right out of the pastebin and put it into
conf/directory/default.xml on my system and it worked just fine. I think
that perhaps you need to issue the "reloadxml" command or that you maybe
have edited the wrong file. Please confirm that you have edited
/usr/local/freeswitch/conf/directory/default.xml and not some other file,
perhaps the default.xml in the source tree.

-MC