[Freeswitch-users] New proof-of-concept module (mod_pickupgroup)

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Sun May 6 04:24:27 MSD 2012

Tony,

I have no words to express how amazed I am for how fast this came down the pipe and how easy it is to understand the code (except for the originate part since that requires a bit more than what I can handle right now). Like usual, thank you for the help.

The first thing I tried doing when I saw the module is wikify it, but someone (djbinter, thanks) got to it before I had the chance.

The next thing was to make it work on the default configs so I can propose a patch so that the feature can be properly demonstrated. While at it, I've found a couple of things details that I am reporting to Jira. I will try to come up with a patch for those as well, but it might be a bit over my head. Just let me know how I can help as usual and I will get it done ASAP.

Once again, thanks.

Regards,

--
João Mesquita