[Freeswitch-users] mod_fifo how temporary to disable call dispatch to an offline agent

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sat May 5 01:46:29 MSD 2012

Hi Afshin,

Sorry for the delay but I wanted to lab this up and test it before I
responded. I do not see the behavior you report. When I use the sample FIFO
stuff on the wiki I am able to have an on-hook agent make an outbound call
and not receive an inbound call. As soon as the agent completes his
outbound call he is available to receive an inbound call.

Check this page:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_fifo#Simple_On-hook_Agent_Login.2FLogout_Example

It works like a champ!

-MC