[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch with google voice

hawkeye06 hawkeye06 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 18:14:18 MSD 2012

Hi I am trying to setup freeswitch with google voice.  I don't really
understand how to tell if it is working properly when viewing the debug
messages in freeswitch console (dl_debug on)

Here is what I am seeing for debug messages:

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/18963

It doesn't appear that there are any error messages.  However, shouldn't I
be getting further detail when I call the google voice number?

Here is the log for freeswitch starting up (mod dingaling appears to
successfully load up as well.)

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/18964

Thank you!