[Freeswitch-users] Could not locate channel type skinny

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sat Mar 31 01:32:13 MSD 2012

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 1:20 PM, Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz <
luis.daniel.lucio at gmail.com> wrote:

> No, i've dissable 729 in freeswitch.
>
> My concert is why it fails only in incomming calls when using a
> DID->ext mapping and only with that hardware phone, softphone works
> nice. Wondering if you have a workarround.

This has nothing to do with G729. You have something in your dialplan
telling extension 1100 to use "skinny". Search for that in your dialplan
and you'll probably find it. If 1100 is a registered user of your system
then you want to do something like this:

<action application="bridge" data="user/$1"/>

-MC