[Freeswitch-users] Most Scalable Way To Control FreeSwitch.

Kristian Kielhofner kris at kriskinc.com
Fri Mar 30 00:08:38 MSD 2012

For CPS, generally speaking, the FreeSWITCH dynamic configuration
methods rank in this order of performance (best to worst):

- mod_xml_curl
- lua
- event socket

I haven't tested any others but xml_curl should be fine at 80-90 cps.
How are you profiling this to make sure your issue isn't elsewhere?

--
Kristian Kielhofner