[Freeswitch-users] Dialplan/PHP esl variable problem.

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Thu Mar 29 20:43:55 MSD 2012

On 29/03/12 16:08, Peter Olsson wrote:
> ESL execute is async, so you will need to wait for the correct event to be returned, that tells you it's finished. EXECUTE_COMPLETE I think the event is called..
>
> /Peter
>
> 29 mar 2012 kl. 16:57 skrev "Alex Crow"<acrow at integrafin.co.uk>:

Many thanks Peter.

If you or anyone else can answer as well - I am also using PHP for
directory via xml_curl.

I see on the Wiki example for auth requests:

[sip_contact_user] =>  1004
[sip_contact_host] =>  192.168.1.100

I am thinking this might be usable to figure out when a phone registers
if it is an "outside" phone (ie checking if it is either on a public IP
or presenting a private IP outside of company LAN ranges, and as such
should have <variable name="sip-force-contact"
value="NDLB-tls-connectile-dysfunction"/> as part of the returned XML to
make sure audio gets through for all external clients.

Does that sound reasonable?

Alex

--
This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential information.  Unless you are that person, you may not

"Transact" is operated by Integrated Financial Arrangements plc
Domain House, 5-7 Singer Street, London  EC2A 4BQ
Tel: (020) 7608 4900 Fax: (020) 7608 5300
(Registered office: as above; Registered in England and Wales under number: 3727592)
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (entered on the FSA Register; number: 190856)