[Freeswitch-users] Strange "timer_test" result

Patrick Lists freeswitch-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 28 15:59:32 MSD 2012

On 03/27/2012 05:37 PM, Stephen Wilde wrote:
> Thank you for your reply.
> The motherboard cannot be the issue because 2 of these servers (server.2
> and server.5) are exactly the same hardware (HP DL380 G6).

In the past I have seen similar hardware where one worked and the other
did not. Yet all diagnostics said both boxes were fine. After a lot of
digging the hardware in one of the boxes was faulty. Iirc it was PCIe
related. So if you don't solve your problem, even with Anthony's
recommendations, and you have ruled out any software issue(s) then
perhaps it could be a hardware issue.

Are all firmware versions similar in both boxes? Last I looked for a
DL360 G6 there were firmware fixes for a bunch of nasty problems.

Regards,
Patrick