[Freeswitch-users] Congrats to Gabe Gunderson - New Baby Girl

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Wed Mar 28 12:07:46 MSD 2012

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 11:34 AM, Michael Collins <msc at freeswitch.org> wrote:
> Just a hat tip to Gabe Gunderson (IRC: gundy) whose wife delivered a baby
> girl yesterday! Now that that business is done he's back to the office to
> work on the ClueCon website. :P

Imagine my surprise when I jump on the list and spotted this :) Thanks
for the congrats! And yes, the ClueCon site is going to get *lots* of
attention tomorrow.

> Congrats Gabe! We'll expect to see some pics when we're all having a beer at
> ClueCon.

Pics go here: http://gundy.org/

We'll mingle for sure, but club soda or Diet Coke for me ;)  We really
are looking forward to the next ClueCon. We had a great time last year
and are counting down the days until this year's conference!

Best,
Gabe