[Freeswitch-users] P-Asserted-Identity

Miha miha at softnet.si
Tue Mar 27 16:58:35 MSD 2012

Hi,

I was looking in wireshark why some of the other providers are rejecting
some of my calls. Some of our client are connected to Freeswitch via
cabel-modem with voip support.
I found that the problem appears when in sip header
sip.P-Asserted-Identity is send and that FS send it to the SBC.

The other softswith whitch is not FS and is working properly (this
part),  also get sip.P-Asserted-Identity in sip header but does not send
it to sbc, it change it to P-Charge-info.

Is it possbile to change that behaviour on FS so that other providers
will not rejecting our calls?

Thanks!

Miha