[Freeswitch-users] Problem with outbound call thru ITSP (MERA MVTS3G v.4.4.0-20)

jay binks jaybinks at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 14:26:21 MSD 2012

your not getting very far at all..

try enabling more codecs... there is something in your invite ( or SDP )
that they dont like.
but their logs tell you nothing more than the pcap you provided.

I can assure you MERA DOES work... I send millions of calls to MERA servers
every day from my freeswitch boxes.
so this is something specific to your setup.

Id also suggest the ITSP should be able to give you more info and be a
little more helpful.

Jay

On 27 March 2012 20:07, Anton Kvashenkin <anton.jugatsu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello guys. I have setup the gateway for outbound calls with credentials
> provided by my ITSP.
>
> http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/18749
>
> Trying to make test call using, for example, originate command
>
> originate sofia/gateway/mtt.ru/XXXX &txfax(/tmp/fax.tif)
>
> result:
>
> ITSP proxy sends 500 Gateway is Invalid
> http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/18750
>
> But, trying to make call using asterisk with the same credentials
> suprisenly works. Here dump of success call
> http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/18751
>
> I also attach logs that provided mys ITSP. Don't mind that there is ip
> address from privite LAN, the first try was from behind NAT. The second,
> that i provided above (http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/18750), was from
> vps with staticly assigned address. For the first glance I thought that the
> root of this problem was NAT but IMO it's not.
>
> Also, my external.xml
>
> http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/18752

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Sincerely