[Freeswitch-users] Compiling Latest GIT

Josh jnankin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 05:25:14 MSD 2012

Brian Foster <bdfoster at ...> writes:

> Gennady
>
> -j n isn't supported by the makefile, yet. I'd refrain from using it even if
you're just throwing one thread at the cpu.

Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Dome Charoenyost <dome <at> ...> writes:
> >
> > apt-get install gawk
> > and then start first step
> I've installed in Ubuntu 64-bit 11.04 without issues before and am now having
> the exact same problem as described on a new Ubuntu 64-bit 11.10 server.
> I've tried to do a ./bootstrap.sh and ./configure and make -j1 as was
suggested
> and gawk is installed and set up as alternative. But still same error.

users

15yuSvdC0LkqDJ6do+/SaQ at public.gmane.orgPhone: 317-800-7876
> Indianapolis, Indiana, USAThis message contains confidential information and
is intended for those listed in the "To:", "CC:", and/or "BCC:" fields of the
message header. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited. E-mail transmission cannot
be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The
sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.