[Freeswitch-users] acl.conf.xml don't understand

Bzzz lazyvirus at gmx.com
Mon Mar 26 22:31:29 MSD 2012

On Mon, 26 Mar 2012 11:15:19 -0700
Michael Collins <msc at freeswitch.org> wrote:

> Apologies for the late response... did you get this figured out? Most
> likely it's because your calls are hitting the public context instead of
> default. Before recommending a course of action it would probably be good
> to know what you had in mind for putting that ACL entry in there.

Well, I was playing with FS to try to understand how it work more
deeply.  And no, this issue isn't fixed (but that may be connected
to fusionPBX, I didn't tried w/ a default configuration).

You're right about the public context, I just re-made the test and
found this in the logs:
mod_dialplan_xml.c:485 Processing jy test <01>->02 in context public

For now, this isn't too much a problem as I'm learning how FS work
and it is not blocking.

BTW, is there an arborescence of FS conf files somewhere? (it is
sometimes hard to know who's doing what).

Jean-Yves