[Freeswitch-users] Packing for Mageia

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Sun Mar 25 06:04:42 MSD 2012

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 7:32 PM, Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz
<luis.daniel.lucio at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to pack FS for Mageia Linux, how ever i've some problems
> understanding release numbers.  As my readings, wiki says that always
> get latest git snapshot as it is stable.  But i wonder to know how to
> label releases, i mean 1.0.0, or 1.0.7 or 1.1beta2 ?

First, thanks for your efforts to bring FreeSWITCH to Mageia Linux
users. They'll love you for it ;)

Currently, there is no tagged version that is worth packaging. For
now, you should package the latest git and do some sort of time-based
updates.  If you wait a bit, that's going to change when they tag 1.2.
 See the mailing list for more info.

Best,
Gabe