[Freeswitch-users] Can user extension be set to use TCP?

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Sat Mar 24 22:24:37 MSK 2012

I have a need to set a softphone client to use TCP. I was not able to find anything on the wiki regarding TCP for a user extention parm. The only TCP references are for gateway setttings. Does anyone know if there is a parm for the user extension to be forced to use TCP? BTW, although I have TCP set in the client and it is working, however, FS is failing every night (all internal extension fail requiring a FS restart) which is why I am hoping a setting will work. Thanks,
Mario G