[Freeswitch-users] Internal VM Audio is below acceptable limit

Robert Longfield robert.longfield at klinsight.com
Fri Mar 23 17:51:33 MSK 2012

Hey Peter,

Very interesting, I certainly do not have access to the physical host to do any tweaking for performance values on the virtual machine. What bugs me though is if I pickup the handset attached to an ATA box I do not run into this problem with voicemail. If I had to guess I would have said that this is a problem with softphones and the way they handle audio.

I do have an old PC kicking around that I can stick FS on. I’ll move my conf files over and run a test on a physical machine to see what happens. I did fight against putting FS on the VPS but lost. My concern was network latency not potential performance issues.

-Rob