[Freeswitch-users] Myevents

Hector Geraldino Hector.Geraldino at ipsoft.com
Thu Mar 22 22:01:36 MSK 2012

Look at the description on the wiki:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_event_socket#Special_Case_-_.27myevents.27

What I understand from this entry is that, when you do an inbound socket connection to FS, if you use myevents uuid you'll receive ALL events for the specified uuid and the socket connection will be closed when the channel (call) is closed (dropped).

There's a difference between the type of events you want to receive (which you're already filtering using 'event plain <EVENTS_LIST>') and for which channels you want to listen for those events. So, even if you do an 'event plain CHANNEL_ANSWER', you'll receive only the CHANNEL_ANSWER event but for all the calls answered in FreeSWITCH. If you only want to receive calls for an specific call (not 'global events' as you called), you can add a filter in the form:

filter Unique-ID uuid

By filtering events by uuid, you can control not only what events you want to be notified for, but also what channels (calls) you want to receive events for. myevents won't help you to do that.