[Freeswitch-users] Remote reason header in xml cdr

Paweł Pierścionek pawel at voiceworks.pl
Thu Mar 22 19:00:31 MSK 2012

Hi,

I am originating new calls from local FS box via sofia to a remote SIP gw.
Origination is directly via Socket or using LUA.
Using fresh git version.

Remote side responds
recv 726 bytes from udp/[x]:15060 at 15:50:02.531445:
   SIP/2.0 503 Service Unavailable
   Reason: Q.850;cause=34;text="NORMAL_CIRCUIT_CONGESTION"

But local FS reports cause=41 into the CDR via mod_xml_cdr.

Tried number of combinations of continue_on_fail, hangup_after_bridge, sip_ignore_remote_cause to see if it helps.

My goal is to get the remote Q.850 cause into the local CDR.
I cannot get/set session's variables if the session fails to connect so I cannot access sip_h_Reason and get it into the cdr :(

Any ideas ?

Urtho,