[Freeswitch-users] Originate using inbound socket connection

Michael Lutz mytemike72 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 00:19:37 MSK 2012

Thanks, that worked.

Now my next problem occurs... ;-)

I am trying to bridge these calls to another allready established
session in the switch (in a Lua script).

I can reach all data of the newly created session using my created
uuid which I specified in the originate.

However, the uuid_bridge does not seem to work. (it says +OK and the
the uuid of the bleg) but everything stays silent and no message is
being wrtitten to console.

When I check console, I do notice that the new session seems to use a
different uuid than I specified, (which seems strange as i can access
al sesssion data uusing uuid_ commands...)

string cDialString = "{origination_uuid=" + legb_uuid +
",origination_caller_id_number=" + thisAni +
",origination_caller_id_name=" + thisAniName + "}sofia/external/" +
thisDestination + " &park()";

var eslEvent = eslDial.Api("originate", cDialString);
dispo = eslDial.Api("uuid_getvar", legb_uuid + "
endpoint_disposition").GetBody();
while (eslDial.Api("uuid_exists", thisFrom).GetBody() == "true" &&
eslDial.Api("uuid_exists", legb_uuid).GetBody() == "true" && dispo !=
"ANSWER")
{
   ..
   blabla
}

when I am connected I just do a "uuid_bridge <the other uuid> legb_uuid"

I get a response:
+OK <legb_uuid>

My console says:
New Channel sofia/external/316....... at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx[7cb13e5d-1dfe-483e-a8da-ec3a592700c7]

and is a completely different uuid than my legb uuid i specified and
use to get to the data......

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mike