[Freeswitch-users] make current caused problems

Brian Foster bdfoster at endigotech.com
Wed Mar 21 23:44:05 MSK 2012

Going off of what MSC said, more than likely you installed the specific
modules just by doing a make install on the specific module. If it was done
that way, those changes aren't made in the modules.conf file.

Usually when I want to install a module, I just uncomment it in
modules.conf, and go ahead and do the make current. I know that some aren't
really able to do that, but I just like staying in sync with git head as
much as possible.

-BDF