[Freeswitch-users] Mod_CDR and FIFO

Vishal Kakkar vishal.kakkar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 21:44:19 MSK 2012

Hi all,

I am using fifo to forward an incoming call to another endpoint.. and using
xml_cdr for CDR tracking.
CDR  works good when i have *param name="log-b-leg" value="false". *Only
one leg is reported.*
*It creates log for *CallerID->FSNumber *and correct duration.*
*
But the moment i change* param name="log-b-leg" value="true". It screws up
both the CDRs.
*In B-Leg CDR both the calling and called number are same. i.e. *FWDToNumber
to **FWDToNumber .(Why same)*
IN A-Leg duration is smaller than the B-leg so it seems as if both legs got
switched.*It is being generated from  CallerID ->**FSNumber. (Only duraton
issue)*
*
Following is my config-
*    <fifo name="My_queue" importance="0">
         <member timeout="40" simo="1"
lag="1">{fifo_member_wait=nowait,ignore_early_media=true,hangup_after_bridge=true,origination_caller_id_number=
*FSNumber*}freetdm/wp2/a/*FWDToNumber*</member>
    </fifo>*

*I thought it should be widely used scenario. Please help if i am doing
anything wrong.

Thanks,
-Manav..
*