[Freeswitch-users] FS compilation errored out at building mod_cdr_pg_csv

Vitalie Colosov vetali100 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 19:21:03 MSK 2012

According to the FS wiki, on CentOS 6 you need to run ./configure
--without-libcurl --without-pgsql. See if that helps.

Release(es) 6 and Later

Also, when using release 6 and later, make sure to configure with
"./configure --without-libcurl --without-pgsql", this is to make sure that
FreeSWITCH uses it's own curl library, instead of the system provided, and
that it doesn't try to use the system provided postgresql libs. If using
the system provided versions linking errors will occur. Hopefully this will
be auto detected in a near future. Related Jira issues are: FS-3384,
FS-3630 and FS-3393.