[Freeswitch-users] TLS on FS

Tihomir Culjaga tculjaga at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 00:51:33 MSK 2012

hello Mitch,

loglevel was already on 9... anyhow i made csipsimple on android to work.
going to try with bria and FS softphones.

i admit, im totally new to ssl/generating and deploying certs and its quite
confusing to me.... anyhow once i figure out what i need to deploy on
client and what on server, im going to update the wiki to help dummies as
myself configure it.

my problem with csipsimple was that i was keeping the usb cable plugged
into the phone and by dong that android didn't have sdcard mounted!!!
meaning csipsimple was unable to access cert files.... grrrr

anyhow, going to give it a try tomorrow on a windows based client and hope
to make it working.

thanks,
T.