[Freeswitch-users] NAT issues - Outbound Call drops after ~30 seconds

Andrew Cassidy andrew at cassidywebservices.co.uk
Tue Mar 20 20:35:26 MSK 2012

My thought at this stage is that the ATA is trying to send the ACK directly
and not to FreeSWITCH using the Contact header. If I recall correctly, GS's
can be configured with both a registrar and an outbound proxy. Try setting
the outbound proxy to the FreeSWITCH box, see what happens.

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org
>>> http://www.cluecon.com
>>>
>>> FreeSWITCH-users mailing list
>>> http://www.freeswitch.org
>>>

>> --
>> Brian D. Foster
>> Endigo Computer LLC
>> Email: bdfoster at endigotech.com
>> Phone: 317-800-7876
>> Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
>>
>> This message contains confidential information and is intended for those
>> listed in the "To:", "CC:", and/or "BCC:" fields of the message header. If
>> you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
>> copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
>> this information is strictly prohibited. E-mail transmission cannot be
>> guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
>> corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
>> The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions
>> in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail
>> transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy
>> version.

>> consulting at freeswitch.org
>> http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com
>>

>> Official FreeSWITCH Sites
>> http://www.freeswitch.org
>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org
>> http://www.cluecon.com
>>
>> FreeSWITCH-users mailing list
>> http://www.freeswitch.org

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Andrew Cassidy BSc (Hons) MBCS
Managing Director; Cassidy Web Services Ltd
T: 03300 100 960 F: 03300 100 961
E: andrew at cassidywebservices.co.uk
W: www.cassidywebservices.co.uk