[Freeswitch-users] FS compilation errored out at building mod_cdr_pg_csv

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Tue Mar 20 17:36:59 MSK 2012

Actually there just needs to be a pg_config check in there... This will
completely solve the problem in a cross platform sorta way

Something like this in the Makefile

LOCAL_CFLAGS=-I`pg_config --pkgincludedir` -I/usr/include ${EXTRA_FLAGS}
LOCAL_LDFLAGS=`pg_config --libdir`/libpq.so

Maybe a few extra things in there. But that will clean up that pathing issue
and this is cross platform for properly installed postgresql