[Freeswitch-users] SIP Notify for MWI on avaya 9630

bernard.david.murphy at gmail.com bernard.david.murphy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 14:42:24 MSK 2012

I've got various versions from git over the last 3 months and none of them send a sip NOTIFY that is compatible with the Avaya 9630. The only version that DOES work is a vanilla install of 1.0.6

Which part of the freeswitch config controls the format of that sip NOTIFY as a nay be able to figure out how to modify it so it works ?

Thanks