[Freeswitch-users] NAT issues - Outbound Call drops after ~30 seconds

Andrew Cassidy andrew at cassidywebservices.co.uk
Tue Mar 20 13:32:00 MSK 2012

tcpdump -i <interface> -s 65535 -w <some-file>

tcpdump -s 65535 -w dump.pcap

That should do the trick, but you can add port filters if you'd prefer. If
you do, please include both sip and rtp traffic. The dump.pcap file will be
compatible with wireshark to make analyzing it a little easier.

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

--
Andrew Cassidy BSc (Hons) MBCS
Managing Director; Cassidy Web Services Ltd
E: andrew at cassidywebservices.co.uk
W: www.cassidywebservices.co.uk