[Freeswitch-users] NAT issues - Outbound Call drops after ~30 seconds

Brian Foster bdfoster at endigotech.com
Tue Mar 20 05:14:35 MSK 2012

Yea I know what you're talking about. That has indeed been switched off on
the RG. For reference purposes, the Residential Gateway is a 2wire
AT&T-branded Uverse DSL modem/wireless router with a 4 port switch. I've
also got two 8 port netgear prosafe switches. Phones and server are on the
same subnet/netmask. Very simple network setup. No VLANS, etc. This was
indeed working with Asterisk, so I'm almost positive it's a configuration
issue with FreeSWITCH.

If there's a need to look at more than the files/logs I've pb'd, please let
be know!

-BDF