[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH 1.2 is on the horizon.

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 14:03:19 MSK 2012

On 03/18/2012 09:43 PM, freeswitch wrote:
> could this be what happened to our install? we have like 4 extensions,
> using 2 cisco spa405g and 2 yealinks, yealink works fine,until i use
> cisco to call the other yealinks. it just keeps on ringing even if
> fs_cli says says its hanged up.keeps on ringing ringing riing.
>
> i just had this installed like 2 or 3 days ago.  not sure where to get
> those logs though.
> i dont really have access to the T1 lines and its now disconnected so
> options are limited.(and it is remotely located too)
>

> i have Sangoma Technologies Corp. A200/Remora FXO/FXS Analog AFT card
> with a PRI T1 installed on it.

Please look at the logs and descriptions at
http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/OPENZAP-173
It may very well be the same problem.

If you have it up and running but ran freeswitch in the background, use
fs_cli to reattach and then look at the logs on screen while seeing the
problem.

Trever
--
"There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a
miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." -- Albert