[Freeswitch-users] Free switch + Google Voice + Cisco Call Manager

Robbie A. Garrett rgarrett at garrettnet.net
Sun Mar 18 02:13:40 MSK 2012

Hello Everyone,

I have noticed a lack of documentation when it comes to cisco call manager and free switch integration. I would be willing to assist with documentation for the WiKI...  I need to be point in the right direction though.

I would like to create some documentation that would assist with the following

1)      Google voice as the "carrier",  Free switch as the "gateway", and call manager as the switch.

2)      Call manager as the switch and free switch as the "gateway"