[Freeswitch-users] vBilling release announcement. Version 0.1.3

Muhammad Naseer Bhatti nbhatti at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 16:45:09 MSK 2012

Folks,
vBilling is a real open source application. The fact that lua source was
not published yet because we are rapidly working on updates. We will push
the lua source in a few days once the product becomes more stable. *.bin
files were compiled to get better performance. It is compiled bytecode
only.

Currently we support CentOS and Debian based distros like Debian/Ubuntu. In
future we are planning to add other distributions as well. Feel free to
contribute if you would like to port vBilling to any other systems. It
simply needs MySQL, a web server with php and FreeSWITCH to run.

Open Source does not means the product is supported by all operating
systems. It may or may not be supported by just one or many operating
systems. Can you or would like to install Open Source "Linux" on a windows
operating system? :-)

I would appreciate if we can have constructive comments and community
support to make this a success project.

Thanks,
Muhammad