[Freeswitch-users] Context problem with xml_curl directory

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Sat Mar 17 22:33:55 MSK 2012

Hi,

I've just tried to get mod_xml_curl working against a PHP script
connecting to an OpenLDAP server.

Things are working mostly OK, apart from the fact that calls from
extensions defined in LDAP are always initiated in context "public",
even though the XML returned at auth request includes the variable
"user_context=default". I've traced in wireshark and the responses all
seem correct.

This gets caught by the static XML public dialplan, but I still feel the
behaviour is not correct.

I have attached the PHP and a tcpdump trace in case anyone can see
something obviously incorrect.

Many thanks

Alex