[Freeswitch-users] Strange VLAN problem with freeswitch

Erin O'Meara erin.omeara at salmonbaytechnology.com
Fri Mar 16 19:58:51 MSK 2012

I have moved offices down the street and extended my office network via
vlan (old office was using VLAN also). I have two networks one internal and
one wireless that I sell wireless service with.

FusionPBX (In the cloud) -> Cable Modem -> PFSense -> VLAN -> Phone.

my phone works fine for a few days on either network then calls stop
working, if I switch the phone VLAN to the other VLAN it starts working
again. I noticed this issue from my office that is connect of a Ubiquiti
wireless link and VLAN extended to my new office.

What happens is the calls ring and I can pickup but no audio in either
direction.

here is the pastebin of a call failing then I plugged the same phone into
the other vlan and reboot and made a successful call.

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/18675

Regards,

206.905.9520
http://salmonbaytechnology.com