[Freeswitch-users] Getting real-time amplitude of a channel

Matt Stockton mstockton at harqen.com
Fri Mar 16 19:59:58 MSK 2012

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the info!! Is there information I can find on how the bounties
work? I'm interesting in getting this feature, but it would probably take
me much longer to implement than someone who knows the code well. I see a
bounty wiki entry...is that active? or is there a better place to post such
things?

Thanks,
Matt