[Freeswitch-users] sips, tls, srtp, etc

Bzzz lazyvirus at gmx.com
Fri Mar 16 17:59:11 MSK 2012

On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 07:35:17 -0700
Mitch Capper <mitch.capper at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well something is certainly going wrong s sofia isn't showing it
> listening.  Shutdown freeswitch and run:
> export SOFIA_DEBUG=9
> export NUA_DEBUG=9
> export NTA_DEBUG=9
> export TPORT_DEBUG=9
>
> Then start freeswitch enable console debug (F8), then do reload

In fact, when I hit F8 it says log level's 7; but issuing
log level 9 worked - log's a bit hard to recover as it almost
continuously scroll: is there a way to temporarily redirect the
console output to a file?

> mod_sofia and PB the log of what happens.

but here we go:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/18671

--
It is more rational to sacrifice one life than six.
		-- Spock, "The Galileo Seven", stardate 2822.3