[Freeswitch-users] Codec negotiation with carriers

Anto potxoka at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 00:22:09 MSK 2012

Hi

If, upload a file to trace and explanation to this address
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/18599

I do not want disturb watching this ;-), I prefer to use a system to
understand, this scenario and for future projects.

With everything I've read do not really understand what the codecs :-S
, but if I had been good to understand the rest of the operation of
FreeSWITCH (or so I think). Thanks !

Regards
Anto