[Freeswitch-users] Distributed Parking Lot

moshe3 moshe3t at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 22:27:08 MSK 2012

HI

I would like to check if there is a way to maintain a single parking lot
scheme over a distributed (multiple FreeSWITCH) instances,

We are implementing a multi tenant  using multi server setup and I’m
wondering if call parking will be able to work across multiple server, does
it share a ODBC, if it does not what would be the best work around ?

Or what would involve to get it work in a distributed environment

Moshe3