[Freeswitch-users] Dialplan bridge results in choppy audio

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Wed Mar 14 15:56:22 MSK 2012

Yeah - that's the reason for bad audio.

If you want to be sure - never use virtual stuff, at least not for production systems.

The main issue is that timing in virtualized environments are not good enough. If you Goggle it, you will find loads of information about this. Much related to Asterisk, but it's the same problem for all VoIP systems.

/Peter