[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH 1.2 is on the horizon.

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Mon Mar 12 22:19:03 MSK 2012

The FreeSWITCH Development Team is happy to announce that 1.2 is officially
on the horizon.
Starting Wed March 14th 2012, the Development branch of FreeSWITCH will
reach a Feature Freeze.

What does this mean for you the user? It means we will have a stable known
feature set heading into the Release Candidate Cycle. Only patches that Fix
Bugs will be accepted. If you have a feature you would like to see included,
get us a Jira with a full patch set so we can evaluate its inclusion with
1.2.

What we need from the community: Testing, Testing, more Testing, and
Documentation Updates.

The freeze will last 2 to 4 weeks as we spool up testing and everything else
we need to get the Release Candidates ready for prime time.

If you have outstanding bugs on Jira, please help us help you during this
time by making sure all information on them is up to date. Grab the latest
GIT Head and see if your bugs have been resolved and someone forgot to close
your Jira.

If you want to help or need some help diagnosing and issue visit us on IRC
via irc.freenode.net/#freeswitch any time.

The FreeSWITCH Dev Team