[Freeswitch-users] Check for freeswitch session exists

piyush singhai singhai.piyush at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 10:40:42 MSK 2012

Hello,

I am using ESL lib for making connection with freeswitch from the
Application. Some time we miss the hangup event in application and instead
make another execute request on the same session, lets say for playback().
Then we receive CHANNEL_EXECUTE_COMPLETE for application 'park' instead of
playback(). Is this an indication that the session has already ended (in
this case due to hangup by the user)? Otherwise how can we check before
executing any new function that the session is still alive at fresswitch
through ESL?

--Piyush