[Freeswitch-users] Skypopen problem on centos5.8

tangdu tang.du at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 11 07:22:40 MSK 2012

First, Giovanni, Thank You for the new skypopen installer。
With mod skypopen wiki,I'm trying to install skypopen on my centOS server
witout success.
when run
/usr/local/freeswitch/skypopen/skype-clients-startup-dir/start_skype_clients.sh,
error message:
ERROR: Module snd_pcm_oss does not exist in /proc/modules
ERROR: Module snd_mixer_oss does not exist in /proc/modules
ERROR: Module snd_seq_oss does not exist in /proc/modules
mknod: `/dev/dsp': File exists
insmod: error inserting
'/usr/local/freeswitch/skypopen/skypopen-sound-driver-dir/skypopen.ko': -1
File exists
how could i solved this problem?
Thanks