[Freeswitch-users] State of GUIs

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Sat Mar 10 00:54:34 MSK 2012

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 9:04 AM, Andrew Cassidy
<andrew at cassidywebservices.co.uk> wrote:
> As with a number of other people, I'm writing one to suit my needs too. Mine
> is being written in Python/Django and is aimed at being multi tenant in a
> cloud setting or single user on a manged device setting sharing as much of
> the code from both scenarios as possible.

If you're doing Django (or any Python), check out Parseltone:

https://parseltone.org/browser/trunk/parseltone/django/apps/freeswitch/

It's all under the MPL. Right now it's a bit of this and that, some
real good stuff and a little cruft. But, feel free to look around and
use what you like.

When we can get some of our projects done, we'll revisit that and give
it some love. All this is done in the release early and release often
mindset :)

Best,
Gabe