[Freeswitch-users] Please help me would like to use PHP ESL

John freeswitch at earthspike.net
Fri Mar 9 23:58:45 MSK 2012

On 09/03/12 10:34, Mohamed Alam wrote:
> I am new to this.
> I would like to use PHP ESL for text chat,voice chat.
> How to create database. Where to add users.
> How voice chat will be generated.
> Please help me

Mohamed,

Your question is too vague. You need to tell us what you are trying to
achieve (the end result), what you have tried and what doesn't work.

Put source code and logs in pastebin.freeswitch.org and, if you think
you have found a bug, make sure you are using the latest version (git HEAD).

Then someone might be able to help.  (I cannot as my PHP is too rusty.)

John