[Freeswitch-users] reserve mysql database using odbc in the core

Yuriy Nasida nasida at live.ru
Fri Mar 9 20:21:32 MSK 2012

FS can write the date about all current calls in special db. Both FS can use this db.I think it will help you.http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Freeswitch_HA

From: lloyd.aloysius at gmail.com
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 11:45:04 -0500
To: freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] reserve mysql database using odbc in the core

I have similar setup, But two freeswitch server's and two mysql server's
freeswitch server 1 & server 2 connect mysql server1 all the time.

My question is if freeswitch server 1 down. How to recover the calls from freeswitch 2? What are the settings ? How reliable this solution ... there is IP , Ports involves in the call path?

ThanksLloyd