[Freeswitch-users] mod_callcenter setting caller name on a per call basis

Mike motosota at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 16:58:30 MSK 2012

In case it's of use to anyone else:

Thanks to the guys on the IRC - the solution to this is to set the
caller_id_name variable in the dialplan before calling the callcenter
application thuswise:

<action application="set" data="caller_id_name=Wookie"/>
<action application="callcenter" data="support at default"/>

This works a treat.

The other methods we tried - using effective_caller_id_name or
orignination_caller_id_name with either export, set or bridge_export
didn't work.

Mike