[Freeswitch-users] SIP Invite Contact Header

Rob Moore Rob.Moore at Aeriandi.com
Wed Mar 7 18:58:16 MSK 2012

HI All,

Hopefully a quick question here.

I'm trying to get TLS working with one of our gateway providers and they are asking that I pass an FQDN instead of the external IP address of our Freeswitch server in our contact header within our sip invite.

I've tried setting sip_contact_user but that doesn't seem to have any effect on the contents of the contact header. Plus I would  really prefer to set this in the gateway profile so it only effects calls passing over a single gateway.

Anyone have any advice on how this can be achieved?

Thanks

Rob