[Freeswitch-users] answer when agent connects in mod_callcenter

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Wed Mar 7 10:11:29 MSK 2012

Look in the code for switch_channel_answer(), that's what causes the call to be answered.

Anyway, even though an unanswered call seems great in theory, it usually doesn't work, because the providers will only allow that state for a limited time. So in the end, answer is usually what must be done anyway.

/Peter